World Health Organization (WHO) - Data and Analysis - broad scope of data covering most countries and most global health topics, such as HIV/AIDS, malaria, tuberculosis, etc. Interactive graphs, country statistics, available. Searchable by topic, region and indicator.
Wikisite from McGill University that pulls together many global health links, from scholarly articles, to news to datasets. Mostly open-access, although a few restricted to McGill users only (clearly marked).
A collection of global health-related articles, blogs, commentaries and podcasts. Organized first by region, then by topic. Global Health collection is online-only and mostly open access.
Global Health Statistics
Visualizing Global Data
An interactive data visualization tool that maps and graphs more than 175 indicators and allows users to to compare data over time.
World Bank eAtlas of Gender
- An interactive data visualization tool that allows you to view, map and graph dozens of gender indicators over time and across countries.
- Allows users to visualize and explore data in custom tables, column charts, line graphs, maps, and scatterplots on hundreds of demographic and health indicators across more than 70 countries. .
- Google Labs' Public Data Explorer makes large datasets easy to explore, visualize and communicate. As the charts and maps animate over time, the changes in the world become easier to understand.
- Uses software to display various statistics about global indicators and world's countries.
- State, National and Global SRH data.
Apps for Development - World Bank
- The World Bank has challenged the public to create innovative software applications that move us a step closer toward solving some of the world's most pressing problems. Take a look at some of the submissions and see the winning apps!
Data Visualization - Institute for Health Metrics and Evaluation
- Data freely and easily accessible and to provide innovate ways to visualize complex global topics.